Monday, October 06, 2008

Gig Last Night

This gig was really fun, there was 15 of us all together drawing at the Hyatt in downtown San Diego.  I was alongside my buds Eggs Philby and Nate Kap.  I thought Aaron was drawing really good but he didnt get any pictures, and then Nate got a funny reject where the lady got up and saw it, screamed "Thats HIDEOUS", then ripped it off his easel and crumpled it up.  Everyone was laughing.  I also felt pretty good going into this gig, and was trying to do a quality job on most of them while keeping the time down.









9 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure, why not!

Unknown said...

quality indeed!

Aaronphilby said...

So Cool!

justfrancesca said...

Cool! I like those

Marion said...

Great stuff!

Manoj Sinha said...

Nice caricaters, i like the exageration.

Nelson Santos said...

15 caricaturists? Wow must have been quite an event.

manohead said...

very good

Amanda said...

These are all so awesome!