Monday, July 27, 2009

Comic Con San Diego 2009

Its all over. I had my pro badge, and brought my girlfriend Julia, but due to work I could only make it a couple of days. Tons of fun though, I'll be back again next year.


On the first day we saw JOHN K's spotlight, which was awesome. He showed a bunch of hilarious vidoes including an animatic of a Ren and Stimpy episode never made.









Afterwards, I was invited by JOE BLUHM to draw on the windows of a bar downtown called Bondi with COURT JONES. We drank and ate on the house.











NATE KAP made it out with us Friday night for the KRUGER Exhibition.




Here are some Comic Con inspired sketches I did the past week.











3 comments:

Attractive Art Community (Big Sam) said...

wish I could have been there!

Meesimo said...

Good to meet you at the Con sir.
These caricatures are dope!

JimmyPereira said...

These caricatures are a feast for the eyes.